1. Collection & Usage of Personal Information
- Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. You may be asked to provide your personal information anytime you are in contact with Celstream or Celstream affiliates or Celstream authorized business partners (which includes agents, contractors, vendors, licensors, resellers, system integrators, etc.).
- When you purchase Celstream services, register for utilizing Celstream services, contact Celstream to report service issues, apply for credit, or participate in an online survey, Celstream, its affiliates or authorized business partners may collect various information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, unique device identifier and credit card information.
- The personal information Celstream collects allows it to keep you posted on the latest services announcements, services updates and upcoming events. It also helps Celstream to improve its content, and advertising. You can opt out by sending a notice to our return email address at anytime. Please note that opting out may impact your ability to use some Celstream services.
- Celstream may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases, changes to the terms, conditions, and policies, your compliance/non-compliance with the terms and conditions of usage of Celstream services, etc. Because this information is important to your interaction with Celstream, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- Celstream may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Celstream’s services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion Celstream may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
2. Collection & Usage of Non-Personal Information
- Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. Celstream may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose.
- Celstream may collect information such as unique device identifier, location, details on services usage and the time zone where a Celstream service is used so that Celstream can better understand customer behaviour and improve its services, and advertising. Where applicable, Celstream may collect and review your content to ensure your compliance with the terms and conditions of usage of its services, etc.
- If Celstream combines non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information, as long as it remains combined and will be subject to the policy mentioned in section 1 above.
3. Cookies & Other Technologies
- Celstream’s website, online services, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies enable Celstream to understand user behaviour, identify which parts of the website the users have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches.
- When you visit the website, Celstream may gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. Celstream uses this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behaviour on the site, and to gather demographic information about its user base as a whole. Celstream may use this information in its marketing and advertising.
- In some of its email messages, Celstream may use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Celstream website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on the website. This click-through data is tracked to enable the determination of interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of the customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
- Pixel tags enable Celstream to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they indicate whether mail has been opened. Celstream may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
4. Disclosure to Third Parties
- At times Celstream may make certain personal information available to partners that work with Celstream to provide services, or that help Celstream market to customers. For example, when you purchase Celstream services, you authorize Celstream and its service providers to exchange the information you provide during the activation process to carry out services. If you are approved for services, your account will be governed by Celstream and its service providers’ privacy policies. Personal information will only be used by Celstream to provide or improve its services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Celstream shares personal information with partners who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in Celstream services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Celstream operates.
- It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Celstream to disclose your personal information. Celstream may also disclose information about you if Celstream determines that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
- Celstream may also disclose relevant information if Celstream determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce its terms and conditions or protect its operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale, Celstream may transfer any and all personal information Celstream collect to the relevant third-party.
5. Protection of Personal Information
- Celstream takes precautions including administrative, technical, and physical measures to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- When you use some Celstream services or post on a Celstream forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances.
6. Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
- Celstream will continue to expand your ability and make it easy for you to keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date.
7. Access to Personal Information
- For certain services, Celstream requests user personal data such as email address information to complete registration and authenticate you as a valid user . In the future, as additional information is required for renewals or future registrations, Celstream will make good faith efforts to provide you with access so that you can request for Celstream to correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Celstream is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. Celstream may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
8. Third-Party Sites and Services
- Celstream websites and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Celstream and services may reference other sites offered by third parties. Information collected by third parties, which may include additional information or requirements, is governed by their respective privacy practices. Celstream encourages you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.