1. Important: The usage of this website (www.celstream.com) is governed by the following terms ("Terms").
2. Acceptance: Please read the Terms, carefully before using this website, since using this website implies your implicit and binding acceptance of these Terms.
"Celstream" refers to Celstream Technologies Private Limited, India.
"Site" refers to www.celstream.com owned and monitored by Celstream.
"User" refers to anyone who is browsing this site.
6. Copyright & Trademarks: All materials present on this Site are the exclusive property of Celstream; however, Celstream does not claim any rights of ownership on materials or their trademarks, which are reproduced containing a direct or an indirect reference to their respective owners. Celstream and Celstream AssetWorks are trademarks of Celstream. All other registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners as acknowledged in the annexure herein. The User is authorized to view and download the materials on this Site only for personal, non-commercial use, provided that all copyright and proprietary/disclaimer notices contained in the original materials of Celstream are retained. You may not modify, reproduce, republish, upload, publicly display, perform, distribute or otherwise use them for commercial purposes without the prior written permission of Celstream. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of any materials on this Site may violate copyright, trademark and other laws, resulting in civil or criminal liabilities.
7. Links to Other Websites: Links to the websites of various third parties are provided on this Site solely as a convenience to the User. It is explicitly agreed and understood by the User that Celstream has not reviewed all of these third-party websites and does not control and is not responsible for the accuracy of the content provided on any of these third party websites. If you use these links, the User will leave this Site and will be governed by the respective policies of these third-party websites. Celstream does not endorse or make any representation about the materials and services found on third-party websites. The User shall bear all risks associated with the access of the third-party websites linked to this Site, and shall not hold Celstream responsible for any loss or damage incurred from dealing with such third-party site and materials.
9. Disclaimer: The materials and services at this Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of intellectual property. Celstream does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and adequacy of the materials or services at this Site. Celstream may discontinue or make changes to the materials and services at this Site or to the products and prices described in them at any time without any notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date and Celstream makes no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to products, programs or services that may not be available in your geography. Such references do not imply that Celstream intends to announce such products, programs or services in your geography.
10. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstance will Celstream or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or programs or information, and business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Site, any websites linked to this Site or the materials or information or services contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contracts, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. Celstream shall not be held responsible for any damage to User's equipment or computer system or loss of data that results from the use of the materials, information or services from this Site. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Celstream harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the materials and services provided on this Site.
11. Applicable Laws: Celstream administers this Site from Bangalore, India and makes no representation that the materials or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside India and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Users accessing this Site from outside India do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
Third Party Trademarks
Apple, iPhone, iPad, Bonjour, iTunes, Cocoa, Cocoa Touch, AppleScript, Leopard, Snow Leopard, QuickTime, Mac, Xcode, Carbon, TrueType, Objective-C, QuickDraw and Safari are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Microsoft, Microsoft Windows, Azure and SQL Azure are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Dolby and double-D symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
Intel is the registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
BlackBerry and RIM are registered trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
ARM is the registered trademark of ARM Limited.
Linux is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
Adobe, Adobe AIR, PostScript and ActionScript are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Inc.
UPnP is a registered trademark of UPnP Implementers Corporation.
Amazon, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, Amazon CloudWatch, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, AWS CloudFormation, Amazon RDS, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon CloudFront and Amazon SimpleDB are trademarks or registered trademarks of Amazon.com.
Google, Android and Google App Engine are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google, Inc.
Symbian is a trademark of the Symbian Ltd.
OpenGL is a trademark of Silicon Graphics Inc.
MindVision, Vise and Vise X are trademarks or registered trademarks of Digital River, Inc.
Force.com is a registered trademark of salesforce.com, Inc.
LinkedIn is a registered trademark of LinkedIn Corporation.
Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
All other registered trademarks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.